Tuesday, August 2, 2011

[news] On Lampard hangs boots

Frank Lampard insists that the day he tells you to stop going into the penalty area, is the day I hang up the boots. 

England ace was handed a midfield role in the 4-0 win over Chelsea Kitchee reserved their place in the Barclays Asia Trophy final. 

But Lampard, 33, said: "I've never been a kind of defense the player up and down I love the tone and late in the penalty area .. 

"If I felt I was not there, I would not hang around for long. 

"I'll be the first to know when I can not do the job. Of course, I probably would have sold before that date!" 

Lamps blow the first game against Hong Kong champion with a penalty 38 minutes after Yossi Benayoun had been shot, before an own goal made it 2-0. 

Didier Drogba and Daniel Sturridge then sealed the defeat of the Blues blossomed into a new image of the 4-2-3-1 formation.

read more: http://j.gs/Gkz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...