Wednesday, July 27, 2011

[news] Real Housewives of New York Reunion: Top 5 Moments



The women of The Real Housewives of New York met to discuss its fourth season of the hit reality show recently - and fireworks into the air Monday night. These are the most dramatic moments:

1. Melting Sonja: When the host asked Sonja Morgan Andy Cohen on his difficult year that included the bankruptcy filing, she began to mourn. "The $ 7 million, which was what really killed me," said the money was ordered to pay in a lawsuit against him. "What was very disturbing to me was that my marriage fell apart ... I do not mind the trial. I do not care about money. I was concentrating on the past, my husband and we had together."

2. Insults Jill Alex: When Andy asked Jill Zarin to criticize Alex McCord and singer Ramona to wear white to a wedding, Alex shot back, saying: "It's much more harsh to call someone a" f - bitch "in the wedding what is the use of cream. "

"Certainly," Jill said in response, "You're a fucking whore."


TEST: Do you know Real Housewives of New York?


When Jill Alex dared to say to the face, did: "I will say now, that is f - bitch," said Jill.

3. Andy loses his temper: At one point, Andy was difficult to maintain control of the conversation and said, "Shut up and let me do [questions] You're acting like animals today .."

4. Cindy vs Alex: While Cindy was responding to questions about other women being rude to her, Alex immediately intervened and told to mind their own business in the new housewife. "Shut up," Cindy said Alex, "you have no idea what you're talking about."

Alex's answer: "Maybe you need to make love," she said, while nearly hyperventilating.

For that, Cindy asked, "What are you, a poodle?"

5. LuAnn vs. Ramona: After a summary of slights and insults, verbal, LuAnn de Lesseps and Ramona fought for participation of children and spouses in their drama. "I was surprised at how low you go," said LuAnn. "We made a promise to each other doing this show would never go to children, families ... How can you say those things about me?"

Read more: http://q.gs/IokU 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...