Monday, July 25, 2011

Amy Winehouse Dead: Russell Brand show 'witness genius'

Sunday Mirror that her 27-year-old daughter’s death had been “only a matter of time.They are the words I will always treasure,” said Winehouse.Her mother, Janis Winehouse, told the U.

Winehouse was found dead in her apartment on Saturday by her bodyguard and was pronounced dead when the ambulance crew and police arrived.Troubled singer Amy Winehouse’s death was simply a matter of time, her heartbroken mother said Saturday.She seemed out of it.The soulful British singer-songwriter, who won five Grammys in 2008 at the age of 24, lived life on the edge of a cliff downing alcohol like water and taking destructive drugs like heroin, cocaine, and ecstasy.But her passing so suddenly still hasn’t hit me,” said the elder Winehouse, who was with her late daughter the day before she died.Amy Winehouse had reportedly told her mother the day before she died, “I love you mum.I’m glad I saw her when I did.

read more: http://j.gs/GKp

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...